Matchbox car package mentions autocross



Next time you're in the Matchbox/Hot Wheels aisle at your favorite K-Tar-Mart, look for the Matchbox Porsche 914.

"Tires are squaling, the racecourse is tricky
and the record for fastest time at the
Autocross championship has just been broken!
Winding through the cone-line course,
the powerful 2-liter, flat 6 mid-engine of your
Porsche smashes the record!"
In other news, I dropped $7 on various Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars. Only 97-cents a pop, I can't stop!

Comments

  1. So, I read this and I'm like hmm.....Flynn gave me a green matchbox car for my 30th birthday. Sure enough, same Autocross record smashing car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tires shouldn't be squealing if he's getting FTD =P A6's go sssssfffff not RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment