R.I.P. H. Dumpty

soloLOL has learned that H. Dumpty has been retired. Thanks for the memories.

H. Dumpty has a great fall

According to Heyward Wagner: "Off the top of my head, I believe the following people competeted in the car at one point or another- Heyward Wagner, Mitch Wagner, A. Wa.. Rice, Josh Morgan, Cliff Rosenberg, Brian Flanagan, Nathan Peters, Megan Peters, Laura White, Tara Knoll, Tom Hoppe, Billy Miller, Matt Glagola, Tim Smith, Justin Rest, Jason ... See MoreMinehart, Tom Shuman, Jim Reyenga, Bill Bounds, Dave Hardy, Chris Cline, Lesli Schmidt, Chris Schmidt, Nikki Edwards, Ryan Thompson.... that is 25 and I am sure I am missing a few. Now if you want to add TnT, schools and fun runs, I bet we can triple it."

Comments

  1. and those are just drivers... if I counted people who worked on it, it would look like a phone book.

    -h

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment