Quotes from Day 1

"I have too much Indian in me, I can't grow facial hair." -- Jim Reyenga

"Oh! Cornholing! I did that for the first time." -- Carrie Snyder

"My kid's so retarded." -- Jesse Naughton, after comparing with Scott Sawyer what their infant sons can and cannot do

"........ And the Corvette was wrapped around the pole!!!!!!" -- Nathan Peters trying to explain incidents in the Atlanta Region, and nobody was paying attention

Some random pictures ....

Picture of (edit) ST National Champion Bill Bounds and Nathan Peters cornholing with each other:


Four square tournament under the lights light:


Inebriated autocrossers have surprisngly good reflexes, but they don't have good eyesight. Pro racing driver Jason Saini even stopped by the SoloAtlanta camp to play. He wasn't inebriated but he didn't have good reflexes.

Comments