Since the Solo Nationals are just around the corner



On a certain car forum, someone started a thread called "What's your Nationals theme song?" Just going through my MP3 player, I came up with several:

"Why Can't I Be You?" -- The Cure
"Where Is My Mind?" -- Pixies
"Everything You've Done Wrong," "Fading Into Obscurity," "Underwhelmed" -- Sloan
"Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" -- The Smiths
"Dazed and Confused," "Heartbreaker," "Good Times Bad Times" -- Led Zeppelin
"Forty Six + 2" -- Tool
"Outshined" -- Soundgarden
"Sad But True" -- Metallica
"Suck" -- The Wedding Present
"The Ugly Truth" -- Matthew Sweet
"Bad" -- U2
"Disappointed" -- Bob Mould
"Hard to Explain" -- The Strokes
"Hold It Now Hit It" -- Beastie Boys

Comments

  1. Never been to the nationals, as my status is still very amatuer, but it'd probably be "Dark Eternal Night" by Dream Theater. It's the song we always play while setting my my Corolla GTS before tech/registration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment